How to Enjoy Your Birthday at School
Birthdays are the best. Not only are you celebrating the fact that you are a year older than you were previously, but there is also great stuff like presents, cards, birthday teas and cakes! Even if you go to school on your birthday, it is still just as fun and a special day as it should be. Read on for tips.
Go to bed at a reasonable time the night before.Even though it seems a little bit early, a time of about 9:30 pm (or earlier) is good for teenagers, or who will be the next day! Being tired may ruin your day and you might suffer from tiredness, lack of concentration and headaches. Avoid it by getting the sleep you need. Use a comfy pillow and duvet, take a shower,and do some reading before you switch out the light, as this could help you to sleep better.
Get up early in the morning, but not before 6 am.Get ready for school and look forward to everyone saying happy birthday! Have everything ready. After all, it would be a shame to get to school late and miss your friends, plus be late for lessons.
Be prepared.Once you get to the school gate, people will almost certainly say "Happy Birthday!" and give you hugs. If this happens, say something friendly, like "Thanks!" or "Can't wait till tonight!" If you receive presents, say thank you. Of course, it is entirely your choice whether you open them there in front of your friends. You could just pop them in your bag to save for later. However, do look at the parcel, be careful with presents, say thank you and be appreciative.
Expect people to say "Happy birthday" when you get into the classroom!Chat, be friendly and smile to show your wonderful teeth!
Don't let rude people ruin your day.Of course, there may be some silly people who are nasty to people, whether it's their birthday or not. This can be upsetting, even if it's just a stupid comment that people say. A good way to deal with this is to spend time with your friends, ones who are really nice, caring and talkative, not your so called "mates" who make you feel miserable. If someone is mean enough to be spiteful you could say "It's my birthday today so I'm going to do things that I enjoy, and not waste my time talking to you" or, if they call you a name, something like "That's not true. Now if you wouldn't mind, I have a birthday to enjoy, so bye!" and you could walk away. Names can really hurt, so try not to let people ruin your day. Just think of the presents and cards you'll get later and you will probably cheer up. However, do confide in a close friend if someone is upsetting you a lot. They can support you and be a friend.
Focus on your lessons.Some lessons are really great fun, and your teachers are all bound to be extra nice and pleasant to you. Listen, contribute and work hard. Getting positive comments can make your day even better!
Do fun things at lunch.Eat with your mates, go to the library and read or write, even make a start on any homework you may have (after all, it means not having to do it at home and gives you extra time to do stuff like going on the computer and watching TV). You could also just hang out with your friends and chat.
When you go home, do things you enjoy (like using the computer, watching TV, reading, listening to music etc.), but first finish any homework you might have (as you wouldn't want to be reminded about it when opening your presents!) Have a birthday tea with yummy food,make a special wish and eat your cake, open your presents, say thank you. Enjoy your day!
- Enjoy your birthday!
- Do other things like having a relaxing light on and drinking a hot drink to help you get to sleep.
- Make cupcakes and bring them to share with your classmates at lunch!
- Go into your parents room in the morning so they can give you your presents and wish you a happy birthday!
- Even wear a birthday badge! Choose a cute design.
- Choose your favourite foods as the day is dedicated to you.
- If your birthday falls around the beginning of summer, you can celebrate it a few days before summer at school.
- If your birthday falls around the end of summer, you can consider celebrating it at school when the new academic year begins.
- Do not get into trouble. It would be a shame, so make sure you are organized, don't mess about and are wide awake!
- Remember: This isyourday, so enjoy it and do whatyouwant!
- You can talk about your party, just not in front of people that aren't invited, it would upset people to know they weren't invited.
- When you open presents admire them, and talk about them too.
- If you are having a party, then you could chat to your friends about what the party is going to be like and think about the good times that are waiting for you when you get home!
- Try not to be upset if you don't get what you want, it's the thought that counts the most.
- Try not to set a bad example to others as this can give you a bad reputation.
- Even if your birthday is on a school day, be respectful during class. You could also dress up a little to show that you are celebrating your special day.
- Act normal, sensible and polite, as you would do any day and don't get way too excited in school because some people may not like that or just think your bragging about your birthday.
- Most importantly don't forget to wear a smile on your face.
- And most of those people will be those teenage snooty popular kids so put a smile on and cast them out of your day!
- Say people are mean, be casual and not rude. Do not get upset as this will ruin your special day.
Video: The 10 Types Of People On Their Birthday!
Katie Holmes’ Fashion Line Comes To A Sad End
The Best Moisturizers for Dry, SensitiveSkin
Is Chocolate an Antidepressant
Chakra Meditation: The Secret to Feeling More Calm and Grounded
The disadvantages of using more sugar in your diet
How to Make Folders
How To Exfoliate Your Skin Right
How to Restore an Old Car
11Kind Stories With Plot Twists That Would Even Surprise Hollywood
How to understand capricorn man
What to book: Blenheim Palace Festival of Literature, Film and Music
Feeling A Bit Meh’ You NEED This Juice In Your Life