How to Make a Text Design with PicsArt
Open PicsArt.Click on the purple/pink cross. It is going to show a pop up with four options. The four options are Edit, Collage, Draw and Camera. Click on "Edit".
- If it does not give you those four options, you may have to scroll down and pick a color background for the next step.
Review the image options:"Free Images", "Camera" or "Background". You can pick any background. You are given the option to pick from a numerous amount of backgrounds. For example, you can pick a color background.
Add your text.After you have picked a background, you will see a menu with different options. The "Text" one will allow you to make a text design. When your text is typed out, you are given the option to left align, right align and center text.
Adjust your text.You are able to change your font before and after you are done typing. You can also bold your font if desired. If you click "Apply" and you realize you do not like it, then you can select the text and change your font and or text again.
- When you are done you click on the check mark that is on the top right hand side. Your text will now be the middle of the screen.
Adjust the spacing as desired.If your text is not selected yet, select it. You will now see a menu which includes options for "Font", "Color", "Stroke", "Opacity", "Blend", "Shadow" and "Spacing". Click on "Spacing". Slide the bar to your desired spacing; if in doubt, try 35. Your text is now spaced out.
- If you notice, you are given two options when you click on spacing. "Character Spacing" is the adjustment of the horizontal white space between the letters in a block of text. "Line Spacing" is the adjustment of the vertical space between lines of text.
Use stroke.If you would like to add an outline around your text then you would use the tool named "Stroke". Then select a color of your liking and adjust the bar to the size of outline you would like around your text. If in doubt, slide the bar to 50. Click "Apply" in the top right hand corner.
Adding and Modifying Stickers
Add stickers if desired.PicsArt has a lot of options if you would like to add stickers on your text. For example, if you type "Water" in the search bar then you will find a lot of water stickers. You have the option between the free stickers and the premium stickers (the crown on the bottom of a sticker means they are premium).
- If you would like to have a sticker inside your text, pick a sticker of your liking and place it over the text.
Adjust your sticker with the opacity tool.If you want your sticker to be more transparent, you would use the opacity tool that is provided. Select the sticker and the opacity tool, and slide the bar to the amount of opacity desired.
Use the blend tool.Select the opacity of your sticker. If in doubt, use 50. Select "Blend" and click on "Multiply" so it blends in with the text.
Change the effect by using the eraser.If you would like to make your sticker look like it is only inside your text, click on the "Eraser" which is on top, next to the cross. Erase around the text, so it looks like it is only inside the text. When you are done, click "Apply".
Apply a mask.If you would like to add a mask, click on the "Mask" option that is on the menu. You can look around at the options given. PicsArt has categorized the masks by type/look.
Apply brushes.PicsArt gives you the option to use brushes. This tool allows you to choose between a basic brush, dotted line brush, soft brush, design/shape brush.
- The "Basic Brush" is used mainly to doodle. If you want to draw something on your images, this would be the brush to use.
- The "Dotted Brush" is designed to draw a dotted line. If desired, you can use this brush on your images.
- The "Soft Brush" almost looks like a neon brush. It creates a white inner line with a dispersed effect of the edges.
- The 'Design/Shape Brush" is used to display shapes instead of just lines. PicsArt gives you the option to pick from 26 different designs, including neon stars, yellow roses, butterflies and galaxy.
Apply frames.This tool is designed to create or add a frame to your images. Here are some of the options that are offered.
- Birthday frames: If desired, you are given the option to add a birthday frame to your images. Some of the frames say "Happy Birthday" and some have candles or a cake.
- Colorful frames: These frames are colorful with different shapes such as circle, square, triangle and rectangle.
- Love frames: They have some with quotes and color and some simple love frames that are just white with text.
Apply a "Shape Mask".A shape mask is used to mask images with mathematical designs. Mathematical shapes are not the only shapes that are used. For example, there are fruits and animals.
- Resize the shape if needed: You can resize the shape you have picked to make it bigger or smaller. When you have picked a shape, you are given a little arrow and you drag it to increase or decrease the size of the shape. With this arrow you can increase or decrease width and height.
- Adjust the BG color of the shape: BG stands for background. This tool is to change the background color of the shape. The default color is white. If you decide you want to change the BG color, tap on the option of BG color and you will see a color dialogue box appear. You can now pick the color you desire.
- Customize the BG pattern of the shape: BG pattern is similar to BG color. It has the same task to change the background. BG pattern allows you to use patterns as a mask from the available patterns. You also get the option to use your own image from your gallery. They have about 20 different patterns.
Finish up.When you are done and taken to the main screen, click on the arrow that is on the top right hand corner.
Save your image.You'll be given several options for saving and sharing your image. Then you're done!
Video: Tutorial | Mascot/Sporty/Esport Text Logo Design | Illustrator CC
5. The man who removed his own lipoma
Cupcake recipes to bookmark for some weekend baking
50 Metal Gear Tattoo Designs For Men – Gaming Ink Ideas
What You Need to Know About Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
What are the health benefits of losing weight
40 Geometric Compass Tattoo Designs For Men – Cool Geometry Ideas
A dream come true’: Meghan Markle’s sweet gesture to 10-year-old girl who aspires to be like her
Using Hypnosis to Manage IBS
8 Reasons To Love Red Wine
How to Track Santas Flight Path
New Report Offers Road Map to Reduce Alzheimers Risk
Two Style Bloggers go Head to Head in a Spring Break FashionChallenge
How to Hold Your Mini Lops
This Is What It Felt Like When My Daughter Became My Son
BBQ Rub Salmon Recipe
Date: 04.12.2018, 04:25 / Views: 54234