Lemon Meringue Pie Parfait
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1/3 cup | Calories: 209 | Total Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 63mg | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints: 11
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, cold
- 2 cups Greek lemon yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- In a double boiler on medium heat, whisk together egg whites, honey, cream of tartar, and salt. Whisk constantly until honey is dissolved and whites are frothy.
- Transfer egg and honey mix to mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, add vanilla, starting on low and gradually increasing to high. Whip egg until stiff peaks form and egg mix is white and glossy (about 10 minutes).
- Separate coconut fat from coconut liquid. Reserve liquid for another use.
- In clean mixing bowl, place coconut fat and whip until it resembles whipped cream. Carefully fold in lemon yogurt.
- In blender or food processor, add granola. Pulse until granola is a fine crumb.
- Begin to assemble parfait. In tall glass, layer granola, yogurt, and meringue with the last layer being the meringue. Serve.
Video: How to Make Lemon Meringue Parfait
6-Recipe Pastas Shopping List
How to Recognize a Manipulative or Controlling Relationship
What If You Celebrated Your Stretch Marks Instead of Hiding Them
How to Use WordPress
5 Winter Breakfast Ideas to Warm You Up
Getting a Tattoo During your Menstrual Period
You Need Less Than You Think
How to Exercise with a Broken Foot
Sorority Banned After Members Participated in Morally Questionable Scavenger Hunt
The Diet You Need For Healthy Lungs
Cherry Hand Pies